2013年9月28日土曜日

2013 Sep. Bike Check

Ive noticed that 1/3 of the visitors are from outside Japan.


Thanks!


I assume many of you guys dont understand Japanese.




So, I feel obligated to post something in English.


I read a post somewhere about Cookie n Cream ver. of "yukimi daihuku"

The writer lives in USA and yukimi daihuku are not available there, she was not happy.




Yukimi daihuku is ok, Vanilla icecream wrapped in mochi cant go wrong.

But now filled with coockies n cream!





Well, I ate it.

I liked it better than plain vanilla.

But its still a cheap icecream in mochi.

So untill I read a post craving about new ver of yukimi daihuku, I think Ill go for hagen dazs and add extra calories to my body.





I dont feel sorry for the writer who canot get yukimi daihuku, infact I envy her.

She can watch final episode of IT CROWD tonight!

Soon or later it will be uploaded online but still.




Now Bike check!






Frame : o3 Bikes 5335 prototype 3rd

Fork : Rock Shox Argyle Solo Air @ 80mm Travel

Stem : Grinning Kaostem 40mm Reach

Handle Bar : Volumebikes Trickstar Bar 4inch

Grip : OGK 68-5B grip

Headset : We the People


Cranks : Profile No Boss Cranks 175mm

Sproket : Tree Spline Drive Sproket 27T

BB : Profile outboard Bottom Bracket

Axle : Profile Titan Axle 6inch

Chain : Cult Half Link Chain

Pedal : Eastern PC Pedal


F hub : Nsbikes Rotary

F Rim : Surly Large Marge 24inch

F Tire : Tioga FS 100 24inch

F brake : Deore M595 + BH59 + Superstar kevler pad

F Rotor : 160mm Wave Rotor


R Hub : Last Bikes ZAKK 11T

R Rim : Surly Large Marge 24inch

R Tire : Tioga FS 100 24inch

R brake : Deore M595 + BH59 + Superstar kevler pad

R Rotor : 160mm Wave Rotor


Seat : SDG I-Beam Skylite

S Post : SDG I-Beam BMX

S Clamp : Animal


I used to use Maxxis Hookworm tire.

Im loving it.



But it kept touching or contacting or whatever 5335 frame.

When I designed 5335 frame, clearly I didnt think about Large Marge Rim + Hookworm combo.

And since my ACL and MM are Kaput, I had to use thinner tire.


Well, this is what you get when you understand Japanese.

Few bike topics, lot more everyday topics.

So you are not missing much.

Feel free to leave comment.

Once again, Thanks for visiting!:-D

ARIGATOU!(*゚▽゚)ノ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿